The 2018 Tech Forward Conference kicks off today at the Desmond Hotel and Conference Center in Albany. The two-day event’s speaker lineup includes a diverse mix of technology experts who will explain how credit unions can embrace and harness emerging technologies.
The conference will be emceed and facilitated by Steve Stasiukonis, president of Secure Network Technologies. Stasiukonis will begin the event with an update on how social networking plays an increasingly important role in business, as well as in our personal lives.
Other session topics will include:
- Hashtags to Security Holes – Using Social Networking to Compromise Your Credit Union, led by Stasiukonis;
- Bitcoin & The BlockChain: Digital Dollars & Visible Ledgers, led by Stasiukonis;
- Innovation Its Not (Just) About Technology, led by Dr. Michael Hudson, keynote speaker, strategist and coach;
- Fintech wants your members. Are you ready for Prime Time? led by Keith Kelly, CEO & co-founder of CU Rate Reset;
- Using Cyber Intelligence to Secure the Enterprise, led by Dean Marshall, EVP of eScope Solutions;
- Of Ants & Digital Giants – Today’s Fintech Update, led by John Waupsh, chief innovation officer of Kasasa;
- A panel discussion for the best practices in technology with Michael Curran, AVP of Digital UX & Solutions Architect, David Dirks (Bethpage FCU) AND John Waupsh, chief innovation officer of Kasasa; and
- Fintech: Friend or Foe, led by Mandi Salo, associate at CMFG Ventures.
For more information on the Tech Forward Conference, visit the New York Credit Union Association’s website.