Each year, the New York Credit Union Association offers over a dozen educational events designed specifically for New York credit union professionals and volunteers, and several events are fast-approaching.
To learn more or register, click on the links below:
- Basic Accounting Workshops: Buffalo Session (July 24) | Syracuse Session (July 25);
- Compliance & Legal Conference: Sept. 11-12, Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona;
- Tech Forward: Oct. 11-12, Desmond Hotel, Albany;
- Volunteer Leadership Conference: Oct. 19-20, Turning Stone Resort Casino, Verona;
- CEO Roundtable (Up to $100M in assets):, Oct. 23-24, DoubleTree by Hilton, Syracuse; and
- Marketing Conference: Nov. 8-9, Courtyard by Marriott, Schenectady.
For more information on upcoming events, view the Associations’ Events Calendar.