The New York Credit Union Association’s statewide chapters foster cooperation among credit unions at the local level. A number of chapters are hosting events in the weeks ahead.
Tonight, the Westchester-Rockland Chapter will host a dinner and Bank Secrecy Act training session with Association Compliance Director Linda Bow. During her session, Bow will address BSA requirements, as well as emerging BSA risks, such as cryptocurrencies and marijuana- related businesses.
Other upcoming chapter events include:
- April 30, Rochester Chapter Scholarship Dinner;
- May 8, Catskill-Hudson Chapter Annual Dinner;
- May 8, Southern Tier Chapter CUPAC Auction;
- May 10, Long Island Chapter Annual Dinner;
- May 15, Capital Chapter Dinner Meeting;
- May 15, Central NY Chapter Annual Meeting; and
- May 23, Erie-Niagara Chapter Scholarship Dinner.
To view a complete list of all upcoming events, visit the Association’s website.