The New York Credit Union Association welcomed eight new credit unions as members in 2017, marking the fifth year in a row that Association memberships have continued to grow.
The Association welcomed the following New York credit unions as members this year:
- Encompass Niagara FCU (Erie-Niagara Chapter);
- FASNY FCU (Capital Chapter);
- Great Meadow FCU (Adirondack Chapter);
- Hornell Erie FCU (Finger Lakes Chapter);
- Oswego Teachers EFCU (Central New York Chapter);
- NY TEAM FCU (Long Island Chapter);
- Stewart’s FCU (Capital Chapter); and
- WIT FCU (Rochester Chapter).
“It was a pleasure to welcome so many diverse credit unions from nearly every region in New York to our statewide movement this year,” said William J. Mellin, Association president/CEO. “When the New York credit union community is fully engaged and active, we are as powerful an advocacy force as any. I look forward to building on our strong relationships with our member credit unions in the year ahead.”