The New York Credit Union Association’s 2017 Compliance & Legal Conference kicks off today in Verona. Over the course of two days, attendees will hear from several leading attorneys and compliance experts, who will discuss the many legal and regulatory issues credit unions should be preparing for.
This year’s list of presenters includes:
- John M. Bagyi, attorney at Bond Schoeneck & King;
- Dean Marshall, EVP of eScope Solutions;
- Henry Meier, Association general counsel;
- Michael Lieberman, Association VP of governmental affairs; and
- Linda Bow, Association director of compliance.
Session topics will focus on HR and employee-related legal issues, compliance in the digital age, practical law, legislative matters and general compliance updates.
To learn more, visit the Association’s website.