Each year, the New York Credit Union Association’s Chapters host multiple golf tournaments throughout the state to benefit the state-level political action committee for credit unions, CUPAC. Several events are fast-approaching, and golfers are encouraged to save the following tournament dates as details are finalized:
- June 27, Erie-Niagara Chapter outing at the Harvest Hill Golf Course in Orchard Park;
- July 17, Central New York Chapter and Utica-Rome Chapter outing at the Cazenovia Country Club;
- July 24, Catskill-Hudson Chapter, Metropolitan Chapter and Westchester-Rockland Chapter outing at the West Point Golf Course;
- July 26, Finger Lakes Chapter mini golf event at Eldridge Park;
- Aug. 17, Southern Tier outing at Links at Hiawatha Landing in Apalachin;
- Sept. 11, Long Island Chapter outing at the Bellport Country Club;
- Sept. 19, Capital Chapter outing at the Normanside Country Club in Delmar; and
- Sept. 25, Adirondack Chapter outing at the Craig Wood Golf Course in Lake Placid;
CUPAC is the state’s credit union political action committee. Individual contributions to CUPAC are used to support credit union-friendly candidates who are running for state office.
Contributions to CUPAC are not tax-deductible. Contributions are strictly voluntary, and you have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal. Rules for state political fundraising require us to record the name and address of anyone who donates more than $99.