The New York Credit Union Association’s Young Professionals Commission announced its incoming class of new members during the Association’s Annual Meeting & Convention. In total, five new young professionals have been selected to serve on the Commission.
New Commission members include:
- Michael Curatolo, SPX FCU;
- Madelyn Metzler, CFCU Community CU;
- Jacqueline Noun, AmeriCU Credit Union;
- Michael Sloan, Ocean Financial FCU; and
- Margaret Wolff, Bethpage FCU.
There were no changes to the Commission’s officers. Michael Mattone of Municipal CU will continue to serve as the Commission’s chair, Terri Oakland of TCT FCU will serve as vice chair and Megan Quenzer of Mid-Hudson Valley FCU will serve as the Commission’s secretary/communications officer.
To learn more about the Commission or upcoming Commission initiatives, visit the YP Network Facebook page.